Our first goal is....
To be ready to listen, share and contribute when you join the class or a group.
What examples will we have of this tomorrow? Who will shine? Who will we learn from? What will the result be when we do this together?
Watch our Twitter accounts (on the sidebar) for our reflections just before lunch each day.
We decided that this will look and sound like the following:
- Looking at the person talking (active listening)
- Everyone contributing
- Silent hands
- You are prepared with everything you need
- Sitting in places where I know I can focus
- Taking turns, being patient
- Asking questions
- Quiet (or one person talking at a time)
- Collaborating, talking to each other,
- Low flow hum / focused and on task
- “Piggy backing” ideas or adding to others’ ideas
- Sounds like giving comments / feedback / feedforward
- Accepting ideas